Tuesday 1 March 2016

Autumn

It's the first day of Autumn and we're working through the editing workflow on the documentary. That's right WE! I am not alone.

My good friend Callum Macdonald has joined me on the cut all the way from Belfast and we're hoping to tag team it day and night to get it done as soon as possible.

As you know, there's been a lot of reworking of the script. It hasn't been easy, but that's not to say we don't have a good story arc. It would have been great to see inside the locker rooms, but as Callum points out, it's time for me to let that go.

It was a busy February as I tackled tax returns, freelancing for TV3 and Maori TV as well negotiating with the NZIHL about streaming this year's upcoming season.

The NZIHL AGM is on March 20 and I hope to be able to give you a lot more insight on what's happening after that.

In the meantime we'll be hammering away on these Ice Blacks and following the Ice Fernz at their world championship in Spain. https://www.facebook.com/IceFernz/

No comments:

Post a Comment